SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window screen latch replacement

A quick learner from Millis MA says:
Looking for the following parts for Rivco windows which are 19 years old
Replacement glass for storm
Storm window latches with spring(can send photo)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! We're having a little trouble identifying this latch. If at all possible, could we see a few pictures of it as removed from the screen frame? If we can see the whole thing, we might have a better time finding a substitute.
A quick learner from Millis says:
Here is the part. I am looking for 12 sets
A user submited photo of window tilt latches
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a possible replacement part. We will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 91-175, replacement slide latch pair.
A quick learner says:
I also need the little plastic piece for the top of the window which holds it in the channel.

Thank you.

Leslie
Profile picture of Paul
Thanks for getting back to us, Leslie. Please see our 91-003 Spring with Nylon Retainer.
A quick learner from Millis says:
See the image for the other piece I am looking for, there is one on either side of the top of the window to guirde the window and hold it in the channel. It is not the 91-003.
User submitted a photo of a window screen latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Oh, I see. I'm sorry for the confusion. This appears to be a top tilt key similar to our 95-193. Please take a look at that and see if that's what you were looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)