Window seal glazing

A quick learner from Jetmore, KS says:
I have sent you two photo of the problems with our window. They are just old and need new window seal glazing. I wasn't sure which one I should order.
User submitted photos of window spline.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your vinyl glazing looks small, so look at our 59-068. This may work for you.
A quick learner from Jetmore, KS says:
Thank You in looking at some of the the other posts I think maybe the 59-067 would fit my window better . Do you need a special tool to install the glazing ?

IN addition I also need strips that go in the bottom of the window for the side windows to slide on . I am attaching pictures on the top and bottom of the current piece. Can you help me with this also. . It is approx 3/4 or 7/8 inches wide.

Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
One important thing to keep in mind is that this kind of storm sash glazing is becoming harder to come by. Most home owners today are removing storm windows and installing a newer type vinyl replacement window with insulated glass, which means the industry has begun to phase out hardware for storm windows like yours.

If you want to order in Paul's suggestion, then the 75-019 is a good tool for the job. I keep one in my personal tool box. As for the other weather stripping you need, I'm afraid we didn't get your pictures. Please try uploading them again and we'd be happy to help.
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.