SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window seals

A handy person from Wichita, KS says:
Hi, can you identify these window seals for me? I would like to replace these with similar or improved seals. They are from a casement window. Im not sure of the manufacturer. I cant find any markings on the windows, sill, or frame except for a marking on the glass that identifies the class as Cardinal. House was built in 2003.
Thanks, Frank
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Frank. For the first two pictures, look at our 58-053 and 58-170, respectively. These appear to match. I'm not so sure about the third picture. Start by looking at our 58-055 or 58-173. Could either of these work on your window?
A quick learner from Wichita, KS says:
Thanks, Dave. The 58-053 and 58-170 look like they will work, so Ill order some of those.
For the third picture, I think I will mail you a sample and see if you can find a replacement. The ones you mentioned could work, but probably best for you to see it.
Thanks, Frank
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing, Frank. We'll let you know if we can come up with something one way or the other.
A handy person from Wichita, KS says:
Sounds good. Sample will be in the mail in the next few days.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)