SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window slide lock

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Hello-
I have a home with windows which might be the original from the 60s. They are sliding windows and have NuPrime locks by Seasonall on them. A couple have snapped/broken off and so I need to find replacements. It doesn't need to be exactly the same--something similar would be sufficient.

If you need anymore info from me, please let me know.

Thank you
Jason
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jason. We may be able to help, yes. We found something that I think could work. What color did you want, exactly? There are a few options: chrome and black, chrome and white, or chrome and beige?
A quick learner says:
Hello-

chrome and black would be great!

Thank you
J
Profile picture of Tom
Great, that's all we needed to know. We are currently working on bringing in a replacement for the lock in that color. As for the keeper, see our 90-269. I think this may be a match.

I will let you know as soon as we have the lock in stock.
A quick learner says:
Hello-

I have attached pictures of the lock and the window piece that is already attached to the window (where the lock locks).

I don't need an exact replica of what I have--and am open to a lock that would do the same job. It could be a swing latch or something in that vein.

I would need a total of six locks to replace all of the windows in my living room/kitchen.

Let me know if the pictures don't help.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, J. We already have all the information we need and are currently waiting for a new replacement lock to come in. I will let you know when it's available in our catalog.
A quick learner says:
Thank you so much. I appreciate the help.
Please let me know when you know.

J
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 90-048 lock.
A quick learner says:
Wow! I think that will work!

J
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)