SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window tracks

A quick learner from Indianapolis, IN says:
Can you tell me if you carry replacements for these Rollyson window tracks? If so, how much and how long to get them?

Thanks, Pam
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. These parts are called window balances. Specifically, you have channel balances. It's hard to tell exactly what balance you have. Start with our Series 350 and let me know if this would be a good match. Make sure to carefully go over the nylon attachments that come with it.
There is a #2730 B.S.I. stamped on the side. I do not see this option. Please advise.

Thanks, Pam
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Pam. That should be our 2730 option. What balance are you looking at, exactly?
A quick learner says:
I am looking at the 29" Series 350 Channel Balance Product Code S350-29 but all the options I see are 2810 to 2870. Do you make this for 2730?

Thanks, Pam
Profile picture of Tom
If your original stamp reads 2730, then the length of your metal channel should be 28", not 29". I recommend double checking just to be sure. Make sure to only measure the metal channel, not the nylon attachments.
Thank you so much, it is 28" for the metal part. I have one more question about the top of the channel. On one side it is missing and I would like to order it at the same time. Can you help me with the part number, I will attach pics of both sides.

Thanks, Pam
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, this part is known as a top sash guide. I can't say for sure what yours is, unfortunately. I would need to see it removed from the window. In the meantime, you can browse through our selection of top sash guides and see if you can match yours up here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)