Window won't stay open

A handy person from Biddeford says:
My window won't stay open and is broken in both channels
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I see you have spiral balances. If your windows droop, then it may be a simple matter of recharging the balances. Check out the guide below to see how you can do this. You would use our 75-006 tool. If that doesn't work, then the balances will need to be replaced entirely. See our tilt window spiral balance home page and follow the steps to see if anything we carry matches your hardware.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say it's broken in both channels. Could I see a picture of where it's damaged, specifically? If you mean the window jamb, then we will not be able to replace it for you.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.