SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Window world tilt latches

A home owner from USA says:
I live in Fairfax va. I believe the window I have were purchased at window world. most of the tile latches have broken. the patent number is 5139291 . I did a search on the web and found your website. It looks like model # 26263-4 are similar. I also noticed that a lot of ?/////////////////s re my patent come from where I live. I suspect we all bought windows from same place. mine does look a bit different the back end opposite where latch out is slightly indented ni the middle. the part also has the number 375. do you know if others in nva area bought at same locale? burke va 22015
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! That patent number actually covers a couple different things, so it's not the best method of identifying what you need. For example, you may also have the 26-243 and 26-244, in addition to the 26-263 and 26-264. Your best bet is to carefully compare your measurements and style to what we show to confirm which is better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)