Windowmaster Channel Balance

A quick learner from Tarzana, ca says:
I have a windowmaster seriers 620, on the Chanel it is stamped 1430 b61 nd. The label on the tag,states aama/nwwda1g1/is2-97 h-lc25-54x96,2ndlline is H-c30-54x96. The string broke on our and I can not find one to match
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Window Master has used our S385-15 channel balance in the past. This comes with a 19-005 top attachment and 15-004 bottom attachment. Carefully compare them to your existing attachments and let me know if they match up! I would also recommend our 1430 option.

If the Series 385 does not match your hardware, please take pictures of it for us to see. Thanks!
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.