Windows Balance(s) #2220 & #2230

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hello,

I'm looking for a replacement balances for several of my windows at the house. I have looked at the ones you have online and just need help to determine the right fit. As you will notice from my pictures the shoe on my balance is much smaller than the ones shown on your site. Total with of mine is just at an inch and most of your seems to be over an inch. I don't want to order a bunch of balances and find the windows don't work properly after install... I have model #2220 and #2230 to replace.

Thanks, Tom
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our S380-23 balance, which comes with the 19-005 top and 15-005 shoe. Looking at your photo of your bottom shoe, it looks like it could have worn down from operating the window and was once 1" originally, like the 15-005. See what you think.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.