SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Windows openings

A quick learner says:
Hello,

Can you please let me know, if you have this type of the openings,

Greatly appreciate it,

Warm regards,
Halina
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Halina. Did you just need the crank handle, or the entire crank operator itself? If you need the operator, please let me see a picture of it out of the window. Your two pictures only show the base, but we will need to see the whole mechanism. Let me know!
A quick learner says:
Hello again,
As per your request, attached please find the required pics,
Please let me know, if I can order from you the 1 Handle and 1 entire crank operator,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Halina
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! This picture is just what we needed to see. I think you'll find our 39-239 matches what you have. The cover on the base is a different style, but the arms appear to be the same. That is the most important detail. You can also see our 39-205 for a folding handle.
A quick learner says:
Re the entire crank operator,

Hello,
Thanks for your info, it helps me a lot,
The cover is a little different, it doesn't have the depression for the handle, but...
Can you please let me know if the handle kit 39-107 fits this operator?
If yes, it would look good,
I think, I will only order the entire crank, because it seems, that handle, by itself, wouldn't work,

Thanks in advance,

Halina
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid the 39-107 will not fit this operator. The cover of the 39-239 is built-on and cannot be replaced. The 39-205 handle folds, though it does not fit to the contours of the operator base.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)