With or without drip?

A home owner from Batavia, Ohio says:
I need to get a new sweep for my frameless shower door. Not sure if I should get the one with the drip guard or without. I think my current one has a drip guard, but the photo of your product seems to show the drip guard In a different place so want to make sure my door will close properly.
User submitted a photo of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The 10-329 does look like our best match. Your drip guard also appears to be in the same location, it's just that yours has a little extra flap that extends down. I'm not sure if that will affect the function. The 10-329 works great without that piece, but I'm not sure if your specific door requires it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.