Wndow lock similar to 90-278

A handy person from Washington state says:
I'm looking for a replacement sash lock similar to 90-278 but a bit deeper and with a dropped out center section. I've enclosed a couple shots of the broken piece for reference. It is cast metal with 2-1/16" hole centers. The hole center has a 15/16" deep set back and the dropped out area is 1-7/32" across by 1/4" deep. On the back side is a small logo with the outline of Texas and 'MDC' in it? A detail shot of this is included in the second enclosed photo.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You're right, that 15/16" offset is very deep. I would like to see how it interacts with keeper, preferably with both installed on the window normally. I'm wondering if the more common 11/16" may still work, just with a different style keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.