SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wood Framed Screen Plunger Bolts

A home owner from Denver says:
Hi. I have these from a 1938 Andersen wood framed screen. I cannot find replacements and Andersen doesn't carry them nor know where I can fins them. Any idesa where I might find them?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! You might be able to substitute either our 70-171 or 70-206 plunger assemblies for your screens. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)