Wood folding closet door part

A quick learner from The Netherlands says:

My house in the Netherlands was built 40 years ago and now I can not find spare parts for the tracks of the wood folding closet doors.
On your website I found some parts which will probably do, but I am not sure. I herewith send you a picture.

I need 2 top pivot brackets nr 43-051 and 2 pins, I guess nr 43-054 and 2 snuggers nr 43-057.

Can you inform me whether I am right about these spare parts en under which numbers I can order them.

If there is a supplier in the Netherlands were I can order, please give me the details. If not, I would like to order the parts with you.
User submitted a photo of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The spring loaded pins look like our 23-115, while the snugger looks like our 23-164. As for the pivot block, we don't currently carry it but are actually bringing it in. I will let you know as soon as we have it in stock for you to look at!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 23-269 and see if this is a good match.
A home owner says:
Thank you for helping me out. I ordered the parts and I hope I can fix the doors now.

Hartelijke groeten,
(kind regards)

Carin
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.