SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Woodco Casement Operator

A home owner from New York State says:
This is a Woodco casement operator (see photos & diagram). The dimensions are as follows:

Arm length: 11"
Length: 4"
Length at bottom: 3 3/4"
Height: 2 3/4"
Distance between top two screws: 3"

It has a nylon roller. There are four screw holes.
I need the operator with the arm that goes to the right (the opposite side).

Please let me know if you have this or a similar one.

Thank you.
Alan
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Alan! Please take a look at our 39-013 Casement Window Operator. I think this resembles your current hardware. Please compare the two and let me know if you agree!
Hi Dave,
Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, the 39-013 looks to be very close. Does it matter that the arm is 2 1/2" longer than the original? If not, then I think I can go ahead an order it. (Actually it would be 39-014.) Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Again, my thanks.
Alan

Profile picture of Dave
Well, you might want to look at new tracks. See our 39-505 and 39-533 Casement Operator Tracks, which work with the 39-013 & 39-014.
I just did some measuring, and it looks like 39-533 will be the best choice. I'll order that one with 39-014. I'm delighted that you have replacement parts that will work. I'll be sure to spread the word about your company. Thanks for all your help, Dave.
Alan
Profile picture of Dave
That's great, Alan! I'm glad to be of help. Please let me know if you have any other questions, I would be more than happy to answer any you may have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)