SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wooden Drawer Guide Rail

A home owner from Rumford RI 02916 says:
I have a broken wooden drawer guide rail. It is 14 inches long and 1 inch wide. It is hard wood (oak I think). There's a metal spring clip at the front, and only a hole at the back for a screw. There are no numbers or marks on it at all. I removed it and took the pictures that are attached above. I put it back in backwards with the broken part to the rear of the dresser. I think it will work that way temporarily, but it doesn't fit correctly that way. I really need to replace it. I hope you have the part. The pictures of the part are attached. Please let me know if I can get a new part from you as soon as possible. Thanks!! Joe.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe. We don't have a track exactly like this, but I recommend considering our 32-063. This is a very versatile and easy-to-install track kit that has been known to work in a wide variety of drawers. Check out the video below to see how you can install it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)