SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wool Pile for Glass Sliding Doors

A home owner from Lake Worth, Fl says:
I was talking to Steve on Monday about the door rollers and it looks like the #81-032 is correct, based on the dimensions he confirmed with me. I was going to change the wool pile also and it looks like the Wool Pile #58-013 is the best fit for my 1990 doors. The channel measured 1/8" X 1/8". I want to order (10) #81-032 rollers and (1) 25' roll of #58-013 items online this week.

Thanks,

Greg
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree with your assessment, the 58-013 and 81-032 look like they're pretty close. For the roller, though, you may want to remove it from the door to be completely sure. A lot of the details are obscured so there's no way to be 100% positive.
A home owner from Lake Worth, Fl says:
Paul,

Just to let you know that I had removed a set of rollers from one of the doors and took several key dimension which Steve confirmed the same dimension that closely matched your product #81-032. I replaced just the 1-1/4" (punished) rollers as a backup plan "B" in one set of doors that I purchased from my locale Home Depot store, since Lowes or Home Depot didn't carry the correct roller housing hardware. Just ordered 10-#81-032 rollers and 1-25' Wool pile roll, waiting on their arrival to give me something to do.

Thanks again,

Greg
User submitted a diagram of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our pleasure, Greg. If you have any other questions, I'm always here to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)