Wool pile weatherstripping for vinyl windows

A quick learner from Marion, Massachusetts says:
Hi, I need to replace the weatherstripping on my windows, and it seems that the existent weatherstripping has a base of 0.25" wide but, the pile that faces the outside is taller ( 5/16" ) than the pile around the window facing the window frame (0.25" ).
I have 17 windows, 2 panes per window.
Each pane takes 2 segments of 27" each on both sides of the window, totaling 108" of 1/4" base x 1/4" pile.
Each pane also takes 25 " of what it seems to me to be : 1/4" base x 5/16" pile.
Neither has the fin-seal in the center of the pile.
Would you be able to help me find the right match for my windows?
I am attaching some photos.
Thank you very much for your help .
Susana
User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 58-022 wool pile for the 1/4" high sample and our 58-126 for the 5/16" high sample. What do you think of these suggestions?
A quick learner from Marion , MA says:
Thanks you,
I think I am going to try the 5/16" wool pile on one of the windows and see if the window slides smoothly. I prefer the fuller and taller wool pile if it works well .

Thanks again-
Susana
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You're quite welcome!
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.