Woolpile weatherstripping images

A handy person from Natick, MA 01760 says:
The storm windows are possibly from the 1960's? The profile of the weatherstripping is very narrow (1/8 " - 3/16") and the depth is hard to determine because it is so worn - maybe an 1/8".

I have included images showing an overall half section of a storm window, details of the weatherstripping both front and back and side. A ruler should help to see the dimensions.

There are absolutely no markings anywhere.

I have more than 30 sets of top an bottom storm windows all from the same time period which I intend to remove and replace all weatherstripping for.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We carry two types of wool pile for storm windows. See our 58-001 and 58-002 to start. I think either one could work, but 58-002 might give you a tighter fit for the coming winter weather.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.