SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Would the 39-014 work for my window crank?

A handy person from east hartford ct says:
code 39-014 // 013 seems to be what I'm looking for.
Your opinion?
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, it does appear the Swisco 39-014 Casement Window Operator matches your original.
A quick learner from RI says:
will the 39-014 replace anderson 7073B
User submitted picture of window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Please take a look at our 39-014 casement window operator and its related tracks as possible replacements. Do you think these may work?
A quick learner from ohio says:
the first 2 photos are of a window that was repaired with new parts at one time. As you can the operator part number is 7073b and handle has the number 60-c-7041 inside of it. The third photo is what all the other windows look like. House was built in 1957 and the screens sit inside the window. I was going to order the 7073b but I see it is discontinued do you think any other will work.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I've placed you into an existing discussion regarding this operator. As you can see above, Dave suggested our 39-014 casement window operator as a possible replacement. You would also have to replace the track, so be sure to check out its related hardware. What do you think?
A quick learner from ohio says:
My old track is 14" long and is 3 hole. Don't see a track that size. Can a shorter track be used?
Profile picture of Tom
Yes, a shorter track can be used, but it would mean that your casement window just wouldn't be able to open as far.
A quick learner says:
Can you supply me with your part number for this crank operator. 7073B L Anderson. Thank you
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
I've placed you in an existing thread about this very same operator. Check out our suggestions above and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)