Wright 07900 operator

A home owner from Frankenmuth, Michigan says:
Wright 07900. The top arm measures 4 inches.The back of the base has the number 7702. As you can see in the picture, the top arm is connected on top, vs. the hinge being on the bottom. We have 5 left hand and 3 right hand that need replacing.

Although we don't need these replaced and I'm not sure if this is relevant, on the arm that is not attached to the operator, but rather attached to the bottom of the window, it says: DEL MAR TORONTO???We think it was a replacement part.

Thank you,
Lisa
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Lisa. This looks a lot like our 39-388 and 39-387, but I'm concerned about the bend I see on the link arm. Is that just part of the damage, or is that an intended aspect of the operator? Let me know!
A home owner from Frankenmuth, Michigan says:
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your response. The bend you see is damage. We believe the windows are too large for the operator and therefore some of the cranks have become stripped and two of the arms have become bent. We'll order one of the 39-388s and see if it works before ordering all of them.

Thank you for your help!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You're welcome! let us know how this works out for you!
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.