SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wright #30774 casement operator

A quick learner from USA says:
I am searching for Wright #30774 casement operator
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I couldn't match that number to anything. Could you show me a picture of your operator so that we can find a good match? Please remove the operator from the window before you take your picture so that we can see the whole thing. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
I have all of the measurements, unit cannot be removed until replacement is on hand
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but without seeing the operator in question I cannot recommend a replacement. I recommend that you browse through our selection of casement operators and see if anything here is a match.
A quick learner says:
I am looking at 39-013/014.
I need to know the width of the gear housing (bronze cover for gear case)?. mine is 4" wide
Arm is 11 3/4" from tip to center of angle (bend in rod) to clarify, rod is 11 3/4" then a 45 deg. bend then 3" into gear case. If you were to measure as stated on item desc. I believe it would be 13"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
All of the dimensions you mentioned appear to match our 39-013 and 39-014.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)