SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Wright Operators

A quick learner from USA says:
I AM LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENT CASEMENT OPERATORS TO MATCH PICTURES. SPLIT ARM. GEAR ARM IS 4-3/8' CENTER OF RIVET TO CENTER OF GEAR. HINGE ARM IS 3-1/2" FROM CENTER OF RIVET TO CENTER OF CLIP POST HOLE. EXISTING IS "WRIGHT" WITH #7702 STAMPED ON UNDERSIDE OF HOUSING, #07900 ON HINGE ARM AND #07868 L ON BRACKET. GOLDTONE.

THE BODY WIDTH IS 4". THIS IS IMPORTANT AS PART OF THE BODY SLIPS UNDER THE WOOD SILL COVER.

I need 2 ea Right Hand Hinges
1 ea Left Hand Hinges

Tell me what you have for replacements and availability.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 39-387 and 39-388 and see if these could work for you.
A contractor from Chaska, MN says:
You tell me....are these going to work for me with the difference in dimensions..I am looking for 4 3/8 " center of rivet to center of gear and your's are 4 3/4 ". The hinge arm I am looking for is 3 1/2"...yours are 3 1/8.

Also, no where do you identify what is right-handed versus left handed?? If I am on the exterior of the window looking in...I need 2 each Right handed hinged and 1 ea left handed. Do you have stock on these??
Let me know please...Thanks...Jim
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... the only other thing we have that may work is our 39-317 and 39-318. However, the link arm on these operators is on the bottom, while yours is on top. You could simply remove the link arm and re-rivet it no the top of the gear arm with our 62-014. Otherwise, the dimensions seem pretty spot on to your own.

Another thing to keep in mind: I extended both arms on the operator and got 7-7/8" as a total length from the center of the main gear in the base to the center of the hole in the link arm. This may be a little more accurate for your purposes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)