Wright truth casement window opener and closure unit

A home owner from Canton, Ohio says:
Windows app. 57.5 x 21.5, do you have a replacement for me?
One window works while other one does not open.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
The picture I have sent.
Measurements width app. 4 1/8 @ window, 3 5/8 toward room, 1/2 thick @ window, 1/4 toward room, handle about 3 in. Long
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say without seeing the operator out. Our 39-027E may be a match, but you'll need to get the operator out of the window to be sure. Check the track and hinge to see if any dirt or debris could be hanging it up. If not, you'll have to remove the sill trim so you can uninstall it. This isn't normally necessary for this kind of operator, but you may not have another choice. See the video below to see how we remove this kind of sill trim.
My question was since I can only open the window about 1 1/2". Can I turn the crank and push on the window to open it completely?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, try turning the operator handle and gently push on the window sash to open. You don't want to be to rough and damage the glass or frame on accident. I'm wondering if a screw in the hinge track is getting in the way of the operating of the window. That sometimes happens. Like Tom mentioned, look for any debris or obstruction in the track.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.