SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Your SWISCO.com Order #745503 Has Shipped

A home owner from Livermore Ca says:
Hi Swisco, I attempted to send pics through that link and it didn't work so I'm going to try and send them to you. The latch is what we need, we tried to order one as I said 83-009, it was incorrect. we're sending that one back. The pics I'm sending you are 1. a pic of where the latch goes, the holes are supposed to show vertically, 2. the type of screen door it is a certainteed screen door made for Brother's home improvement. Hope you can help. The distance between the holes is 2 3/4 inches and they are close to the edge of the black hard plastic.

Ask any questions you may have.
User submitted photos of a screen door.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend. You show that the screw holes are at the edge of the screen door, and not many handle are installed that close to the edge. We have three that may work: Tthe one you picked out, the 83-009, and then our 83-113 or 83-227. Take a look and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)