SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

alenco balance for vynle windows

A home owner from corpus christi tx. says:
I have 7 Alenco vynle tilt windows that need channel balance for ea. one. I understand that I need 2 per window. The channel are plane square half in. and measure 27in. in length ea. The window sizes are. 2 windows sizes 36x6o which shows channel #27b Two windows size 36x84 channel 27c. And 5 windows size 48x72 which identify channel balance #27 d . Will this be the right order? 4 ea. 27b, 4 ea. 27c, and 10 ea. 27d channels. A total of 18 channels. please advise so I can set my order. please attach your phone # if I need assistance. thank you so much, albert
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Albert. I'm honestly not sure if the Series 795 is what you need. I could confirm, but I would need to see some pictures of your original balances so that I can see what you have now. As for the stamps, you should go with what was marked on your old channels, but you can always weigh your sashes on a scale to confirm.
A home owner from corpus christi tx. says:
The 795 series I got from picture in the webside that shows a shoe that is 1 and 1/4 in. in dia. that is the same size that I have. the stamps that were posted in my channel request were from the original stamped channels from ea. window. hope that clarifies my information. I am glad you asked me that information to make sure. thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Then it sounds like you just need our S795-27, with each stamp you listed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)