SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

amacor sash lock and keeper

A professional from bethlehem, pa says:
Hello, I need 28 sash locks w/keepers - pictures are attached.
keeper side mount 1 3/8"
lock 2 1/4

thank you.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! That lock looks similar to our 90-173, but I'm not sure about the keeper. Could I see a picture of your keeper removed from the window? Could you also tell me the distance between the installation holes (measured center-to-center)? Thanks!
A quick learner from bethlehem, pa says:
I will have to arrange another visit to client's home to get you the info you requested.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! In the meantime, you may also want to see our 90-237. This may be a possibility.
A quick learner from bethlehem, pa says:
Paul, here's a pic of the keeper...holes are 1.5" on center. My keeper is an insert, not a face-mount, and the holes are threaded. how about yours?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Did you get a chance to look at the 90-237? This appears to be a close match.
A quick learner says:
yes I did, but I need to know if the keeper is face-mounted (my keeper is an insert). Are the holes threaded on the 90-237?

what lock is used with this keeper?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 90-237 might say face mounted, but you can insert it into the frame. It does not have self threaded screw holes and works with the 90-173 lock.
A quick learner says:
I will order one set and see how it works out. thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)