aristokraft cabinet hinge

A home owner says:
Sending a picture of Aristokraft cabinet hinge. I order part 32-345 and is to short.Doesn't fit. The door gap is wide open.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you go into more detail? What was the different in size, exactly? In what way was the 32-345 too short? Also, the 32-345 has a "wrap around" bracket, which yours does not appear to have. Could the 32-343 be more like what you need?
A quick learner from Edgewater, MD says:
I have the same hinge as pictured above. Our kitchen cabinets are Aristokraft as vare the hinges. the only numbers I can locate on the hinge are: O9J 1,2 OL. Can I oredr this exact hinge from you and get it next week? I need 41 hinges altogether
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, this exact hinge is no longer made. The only option we have that may work is the 32-343, but even then I cannot guarantee it will work. I am sorry that we cannot offer a better match.

A home owner from Bluffton SC says:
I am also looking to replace an Aristokraft hinge labeled O9J 1/2 OL. My web search led me to this discussion.

There was no indication in the previous correspondence whether model 32-343 worked as a proper replacement for the Aristokraft hinge...or if a better option has been found.

Please advise. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we do not have verification as to whether or not the recommended hinge can work. At this time it remains our best option, though there's no guarantee that it will work for you.

A landlord from kitchen says:
The large picture of the hinge is like many hinges that I have.
I am unable to find any adjustment. The upper parts of the doors rub together. Not enough space. Please tell me how to adjust them. Thanks very much.
Profile picture of Tom

There unfortunately may not be an adjustment on your old hinges. That's not necessarily a universal feature, I'm afraid. If your hinges aren't functioning properly, then it may be time to consider replacing them.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.