awning window compression seal/weatherstripping

A home owner from seminole, Florida 33776 says:
I cannot locate replacement seal material for awning windows. The attached photo shows the unique shape of the weatherstripping currently on the awning windows.
weatherseal
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to find a match for this. Before we begin, can you tell me the width of the "T" and the diameter of the bubble?
A home owner from seminole, Florida 33776 says:
Thanks Tom for your response!

The Top of the "T"is approx. 3/32 inches. Just under a 1/8th.

The bubble is 3/16 inches in diameter.

Ron
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we don't have anything in this exact size. Could you possibly use our 58-180 as a substitute? This is a foam door seal with an adhesive base, so you have a little more freedom in where it installs.
A home owner from seminole fla says:
not really. There is a channel into which the "T" part slides into allowing the bubble part to touch the awning window frame for good sealing on a regular basis. The rubber/plastic material eventually loses its elasticity and effectiveness.

Ron
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we don't have anything else that could work. No seal we carry matches the dimensions of your original.
A quick learner says:
Thank you for trying!
Ron
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.