SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

back plate hanger

A home owner from Coeur d Alene, ID says:
One of my drawers has rollers on the front bottom of the cabinent frame. On the back top of the drawer is a metal frame with a wheel attached at the top. The wheel goes into a track which is in the center of the drawer going to the back where the track goes into a plastic plate which is formed to hold the center track and is attached to the back wall of the cabinet. My back plastic plate is broken and won't hold up the center track. Older house the cabinets are probably from the late 70s to mid 80s era.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say. Could you use something like our 32-002? If not, please take some pictures of what you have now and we can try our best to find something better! Please also provide dimensions, if possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)