balance spring replacement

A quick learner from fort myers fl says:
I have attached a number of photos to identify my balance springs. it appears in need a few of these. there are no numbers on the spring anywhere. the metal is 1/2 inch and the length is 36'. the window is aluminum and weighs 16 lbs.

I can not find any identification on the window.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a weird one. I'm not sure if we have any top attachment that matches yours. Could you reuse it? Theoretically, you could just use a Series 351 channel balance, then drill out the default 19-002 top and install your old one. See the video below for more information on attaching nylon attachments to a channel balance.
A quick learner from Estero FL says:
Paul:
The top pieces are all broke. The pic of the one i sent you was taped together. I am going to assume the series 351 will work, but before I order them. Here are a few more pic to review.
Your the man, thanks for the help.
Tom H

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I'm not sure if our Series 351 can work, honestly. Your top nylon attachment is just far too different, and we haven't been able to find anything that even remotely comes close. I am sorry we cannot offer a better replacement.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.