bi fold metal doors

A quick learner from milwaukee says:
I have 3 buildings with these closet doors all I have are pins on top and bottom rubbing metal on metal and cant slide the doors. I see there are caps what is needed for the top pin and the bottom pin
User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say exactly what you need without seeing the hardware in question. Leigh has used a bunch of different parts. Pre 1966, they were known to use 21-109 nylon guide. From 1966 to 1967, they used the 21-114, and from 1967-1979 they used the 21-108 nylon guide. Please compare our pictures and information to your own hardware to confirm if any of these would work.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.