SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Stanley 4412/4512 bifold door bracket

A quick learner from Phila, PA says:
I have a Stanley 36" mirror bi-fold door. The bottom track assembly has been bent and the door will not glider properly.

The door is a Series 221/321/351 door.
the parts number from Stanly are listed as No. 4412/4512.

Will your Product code 21-453 work for this door.

Thanks,
Don
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Don. I'm not sure if our 21-453 will work for you or not. Stanley does not carry mirror hardware anymore so there is no way for us to check. If you'd like, you can take a few pictures of your original hardware and upload it here for us to research.
Thanks for your reply.

Attached is .pdf file of description and picture from Stanly information.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us! We are currently working on a possible replacement for your track and will let you know as soon as the new hardware is online and available for you to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 21-462 and let me know if this can be used as a possible replacement.
Tom,

Looks like part will work.

How long would it take to get the part once ordered?

Don
Profile picture of Tom
Great! Check out our Shipping Policy for more information regarding shipping times.
A contractor from 46403 says:
Just writing to confirm that this is the proper replacement track for Series 221/321/351 door from Stanley. The equivalent part # is 4412/4512.FYI the low and high profile versions are interchangeable, so if you have a door with a tight opening (top to bottom) you can use the low profile on both to get some extra wiggle room.

Swisco is the ONLY manufacturer I know that carries these part. Stanley has discontinued them.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
That is awesome news! Thank you so much for confirming this. I hope it helps other customers in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)