bifold door track 72 in

A quick learner from Greenville, NC says:
My channel is warped and I want to replace it. It is 72 in long & 5/8 x 5/8 in OD measurements.
Do you stock this? If so send quote, Incl shipping
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what track you have, exactly. Could I see a few pictures of the track in question? That will give us a better idea of what you have and what can be used to replace it. Alternatively, you can browse through our selection of bifold door track hardware and see if anything here is a match.
A quick learner from Greenville, NC says:
Tom,
I photo'd track and have a good image.
I tried to psste image of track via Browse below, but only got photo#
User submitted a photo of a bi-fold door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, after extensive research, we have determined that this track has been discontinued by Stanley. We recommend considering replacing the track and roller kit entirely. Check out our 23-507 and let me know if you think you could use this for your door.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.