SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

binning keeper

A contractor from palm city, fla says:
the dimensions on my keeper are 1 5/16" wide by 1 1/2" high with the screw holes 7/8" center to center. do you have this animal?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Are those dimensions overall or of the slot opening? Does your keeper look like the 90-108 Binning keeper?
A contractor from palm city, fla. says:
yes the dimensions are overall and it looks like the keeper you show except the slot opening is 5/8" high not 3/8"
I looked through our inventory and we do not carry a keeper with those measurements. The I found a similar keeper that was close to your overall dimensions and a 7/8" hole center to hole center but the slot was much shorter (approximately 1/4"). Do you know the manufacture of the lock set? Do you see any names printed anywhere on the window hardware?
A contractor from palm city fla says:
I do not see any names or numbers, but the windows were manufactured by Binnings Pan American out of Miami, Fla. and were purchased 9/10/01
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Can you identify the lock portion on our site? That may help us in identifying the keeper for you.
A contractor from palm city fla says:
It looks like the 90-021
We are bringing in a new keeper that may be the replacement keeper you are looking for. I will post in this thread again when it is available for purchase. Normally this process only takes a week or two.
The new keeper has arrived and is available for purchase on SWISCO.com, see 90-259 Pam Am replacement keeper. The 90-259 is the closest keeper to your measurements I could find, it does not have your exact measurements but may work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)