black sliding glass door pull part number CD348

A handy person from michigan says:
looking for above replacement part. 7 3/4" high screws spaced at 6 1/2 " on center
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I'm afraid that I couldn't cross-reference that number with anything specifically. Could I see a few pictures of the door pull in question? That will help us find a good replacement.

In the meantime, you consider our 82-001 as a possible replacement, as its hole spacing is 6-1/2".
A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello, I am trying to replace my door handle. On July 23, 2013 someone was asking about the same sliding glass door handle. CD 348, 7 3/4". You suggested part 82-001, but that isn't going to work. Picture attached. Need help can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
A customer submitted image of their patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for the image! That's a huge help. How about our 82-002? This appears like it might be a little closer. Check it out and see if you agree.
A home owner from Jersey City, NJ says:
Thank you for your reply, I agree 82-002 does look like the closest match. But can you please double check. My lock is measured 6 3/4 (screw to screw). That seems to match with the picture the website has shown. BUT, what is the length of the whole piece from top to bottom. Mine measures (height) 7 3/4, and width 1 inch. Is this the same for 82-002. If so, it seems like a match...
Profile picture of Tom
Certainly! The total length of our 82-002 is approximately 7-5/16". However, a more important measurement would be of the cut-out that it's fitting into. The cut-out size necessary to accommodate the 82-002 is 7-1/8".
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.