SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

bottom U shape window guide - plastic track piece

A home owner from Owingsville KY says:
Need help keeping my window up. Attached is a photo of busted piece. Believe it is American Standard, 34 1/4 x 61 1/2. Will need multiple right and left u shape plastic pieces that fit in this track. Will also need bubble seal. Total of 7 windows at 34 1/4 x 61 1/2 and 2 at 35 1/4 x 35 1/2
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 15-175 shoe and Series 152 coil spring. I believe these will match your existing balance system. I will need to see a profile angle photo of your bubble seal in order to identify it.
A home owner from Owingsville KY says:
this is the seal that I need. 34 1/4 long
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
I'm sorry, but I'm not able to identify your seal based on this picture. We need to see an angle that clearly shows the profile, or cross-section. See the video below for more help.
A quick learner from kentucky says:
Bubble seal. Sorry having trouble getting a clear picture. The bubble part is 1/4 inch and the stem is 1/2 inch
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but your picture is very unclear, though it is the right angle. Can you take a clearer picture at the same angle?
A quick learner from Owingsville says:
here are better pics of bubble seal
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. It looks like you might have a match for our 58-183. Let me know if you agree. Make sure that the dimensions are the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)