bottom roller hardware

A home owner from Michigan says:
Could use some help Identifying the roller hardware in the bottom of the door. Also any suggestions on who may have done the 3 session room install. If they are still in business I would hire them to restore all the rollers and seals.
User submitted photo of their patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you have without seeing the part in question removed from the door. However, I would start by looking at our 81-033. This appears similar to what I can see, but look it over and let me know what you think. I highly recommend removing the roller from the door to ensure that it matches.
Paul

Thank you for the fast response. I removed the large Philips bolt shown in the top left picture. I then tried prying the roller out of the bottom of the door. I did not use great force as I was thinking there might be a proper way of removing it. I did not see any sign of it budging. Do you think there are more bolts? Do you think it might need to slide in a specific direction first before dropping out of the bottom?
Paul

I was also wondering if the conformity badge gives any indication of the manufacturer?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The AAMA tag tells me it is a Wells door, and I happen to know that the 81-033 is used by Wells. I just can't be sure. You will need to remove the bottom door rail to get to the roller. Look at our video blow for some tips. The roller featured in the video is different, but the same principle applies.
A professional from CA says:
If this is an 81-033 then the slot you see near the top of the roller slides over an extrusion in the bottom rail. It is meant to slide out the end of the rail similar to the video.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.