bottom track for Stanley sliding door

A quick learner from Arlington says:
I have a Stanley Mirrored sliding door Part number 64564-001. I need a bottom track for it.
The measurements for the track based on how ya'll measure bottom tracks is 1 5/8 --- 3 5/8---47
Please help identify correct bottom track for purchase.
Refer to photo included for reference.
User submitted a photo of mirror closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Check out our 23-242. This is the closest match we have to your track. Could you use this as a replacement? 

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

A quick learner from South Salem says:

I have the need for the same Stanley Home Decor sliding doors floor track, as posted and pictured on June 21, 2014, by Quick Learner from Arlingrton. The Stanley part is #4144. It needs to be 92" long.

The only possible problem that I see in using your #23-242, is that the outer lip may not meet our carpet. As you can see in his picture, one outer lip is flat and extends further than the other outer lip.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I am familiar with the old track, and how it had a little extra width to it so that it could meet the carpet. Unfortunately this older version is no longer made. The 23-242 is the only part we carry at this time that will work for you. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We just don't have anything wider.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.