SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

broken drawer guide

A handy person from Ohio says:
I had broken one drawer guide end 2 weeks ago and have been unable to find a replacement. I know its old, but its the only one broke. Pics are included. named the pics to the parts.

Any help would be great.

Sincerely,
Bryan
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Bryan. It's hard to say what will work without knowing your dimensions, especially that of the track opening. That said, I've pulled up some possible guides that might You can view them on the right side of this page. Make sure to carefully go over our dimensions to determine the best match.
A handy person from Ohio says:
I have more of a problem with the end piece then the guide, as I need a way to attach the track support to the back of the cabinet. I think a newerguide would be easy to find, but the end support is the problem. I don't even have the slightest clue what brand the hardware is. Its a center mounted track above the drawer by the way.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
In that case, check out our selection of drawer sockets. One key dimension to keep in mind is the opening of the socket compared to the size of your track. If you can find a socket whose opening matches your track size, then you're on the right rack. However, you will also need to make sure you can install the socket in your drawer. Yours is a very peculiar shape and to be honest I'm not even sure how it installs. Almost all of our sockets simply screw to the back wall of the dresser, so if you can get away with that, then all the better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)