SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

broken handle/lock on sliding glass door

A home owner from Tumwater, WA says:
Unfortunately there aren't any identifiable marks or numbers on anything! We don't know who the window/door manufacturer is.

Pic #1 is the the door & jamb.

Pic #2 is the broken part, the metal sheared off. Diameter from center top hole to center bottom is 4 in. Handle screws into the broken part. Handle is missing.

Pic #3 is the whole assembly minus the handle. Unfortunately I don't have the handle, someone took it helpfully trying to find a replacement for me!

Pic #4 is another angle of the broken part. The whole thing was right around 6 in. before breakage.
User submitted photos of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting, and for the great pictures. I think you might want to consider our 82-031, 82-035, and 82-069 as possible replacements. Compare them to your hardware and let me know if you agree.
A home owner from Tumwater, WA says:
Yup, one of those certainly will work! Thanks! We've been searching for quite a while, search appears to be over. Order placed.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! Let me know if it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)