SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

broken window metal strips

A home owner from Atglen PA says:
Hello, I have two broken windows. The metal stips on the right hand side of the windows are broken. I need to obtain replacement parts. I have attached photos of the broken parts.

Thank you,
Joanne
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joanne, thanks for posting. Your hardware looks like our Series 795 channel balance. Take a look and carefully compare its dimensions to your hardware. Does this look like a match? Let me know what you think.
Hi Paul, the 795 does seem to match. I measured mine (like the pic provided) and it is 36" long and the top and bottom appear to be the same as well. How do I go about getting two of the circle things on the bottom of the channel balance?

Thank you for your help with this. I really appreciate it!

Joanne
Profile picture of Paul
Hey, Joanne! I'm glad I could help. What do you mean by "circle things?" Could I see a few pictures?
Hi Paul, regarding the Series 795 channel balance

Please provide pricing on the piece that goes into the bottom of the channel balance, I believe I need two. I have attached pics. Please reply ASAP.

Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
I see. How about our 15-194? Does that look like a match? You can purchase this shoe separately or, if you wish, we can custom make a whole balance for you. Let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)