SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

broyhill nightstand drawer slide

A quick learner from lexington kentucky says:
As near as I can tell, I had/have a 14.5 inch by 1.25 inch top metal slide that snapped at the back. It was the original hardware for my Broyhill nightstand. It seems as though the middle wooden support is about 10/16 of an inch high. Broyhill referred me to you. What should/could I use to put this drawer back into operation? I still have the metal piece that fits on the track; but, the back is broken; so, it can't stop itself anymore.
A customer submitted photo of a drawer track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm a little confused. Are you looking for replacements for the tracks you have posted, or for hardware related to them? Do you know what else has broken in your drawer system?
A quick learner from Lexington says:
Thanks for responding. The wood track is still fine. The metal slide that attached to the drawer itself is broken. I either need a slide that would work with my wooden track or a complete center slide set to replace the entire system. Does that help?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Have you seen our 32-063 Complete Drawer Track Kit? Do you think this may work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)