brush wool weather stripping

A quick learner from Lunenburg says:
I am looking for an exact match for some brush wool weather stripping. I currently have 0.350" brush, 1/8" spline, in white. I cannot tell which of the products you have best matches these measurements. I cannot exceed the 1/8" spline.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Your wool pile seems very, very small. Could we see a picture of its profile? That would help us in our search for a good match.
A home owner from Lunenburg, MA says:
Perhaps my measurements are wrong. We purchase Item No. 58-127 from Swisco but it is not the height we really need. Note a sample of what we need has a higher wool pile, approximately 1/3 higher.

Do you carry this larger size. The spines are an exact match which is perfect.

Photo shows comparison of products and product we are trying to match through Swisco.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The next highest we have is the 58-198, at 3/16" x 7/16". I'm not sure if this will work, though. You can see our entire section here, along with the measurements for each wool pile we carry.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.