bushing

A handy person from Charleston, sc says:
HI, IN the window operator shown in the picture attached, the bushing is worn out so I think I will have to replace the window operator because that bushing will be too hard to locate. I measured the full distance across the retractable arms for the operator with the window closed and it is 24". Does that give you the info you need to select the correct operator for me?
Thanks, Charlie
window operator
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 39-312 operator and see if this could replace yours. We also carry the 39-114L for it, if you needed that as well.
A handy person from Charleston, sc says:
If I order this operator and the handle, will I also have to replace the two other parts show on the display (the track and the shoe) if this new one is not an exact duplicate of the one I have?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You only really need to replace the parts that are damaged. If your tracks and other parts are intact, there's no reason you can't re-use them.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.