Cannot figure out how to remove my mirrored closet door

A home owner from NJ says:
Cannot figure out how to temporarily remove my mirrored closet doors from their tracks to work on closet interior

Am an older lady and unfamiliar with this operation. I've tried unscrewing the only (top) screw I see in the bottom assembly, but nothing gives enough play to remove the door up and out.

Please advise soon as possible, project on hold until I can remove these doors. Will be most appreciated!
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
A home owner from NJ says:
Hello, never mind....I finally did figure out to turn that one screw clockwise all the way to get them out. Still unbelievably hard to wrestle them out though. Not sure I will be able to get them back in when the time comes...is there some sort of trick I don't know about?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Yes, one tip to keep in mind is that you need to back out the rollers and upper guide if possible. Then tilt the door to remove or replace it. Take a look at this video, it shows the 23-225, roller being placed in the track, take notice of how the little guide clips slip into the channel, this might be where you were getting hung up.

A professional from CA says:
"If you tilt the door, how do you get the top back in the header channel?"
The top needs to go in first.
A quick learner from Merced says:
How do you remove existing roller,(23-041), and replace with new?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 23-041 roller is most commonly held in the door by its hooks. In order to remove it, you will first need to take the door out of the frame and place it on a stable surface, like a table or the floor. Then, use a pair of pliers to grip the roller housing and gently--but firmly--work the hooks out of their slots.

There's no real trick to it beyond that. The hooks will be pretty firmly installed so it may take some time to work them out, but as long as you're patient and persistent they should hopefully unhook with little issue.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.