SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

cannot identify balance

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I have two broken channel balances, so I cannot identify the shoes. I do have a picture of the window. (See attached) The balances are 28" long stamped with the 27HD.

I attached a picture of the piece of the window that hooks into the balance.

I would like to replace both balances. Can you help?
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks a bit like our 26-411. Check it out and see if you can use this as a replacement.
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
This looks right. The balances are broken and I need to replace them. Can you tell me what balances it fits into. Mine are labeled 27HD and are 28" long. I need two of them.
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
This looks right. The balances are broken and I need to replace them. Can you tell me what balances it fits into. Mine are labeled 27HD and are 28" long. I need two of them.

See the attached. The ends are broken on these channel balances, with code 27HD. They need to attach to the 26-411. Can you tell me the part number to replace the balances.

Thank you again.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We can make this balance, but it will have to be a special order. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)