caradco casement window part 40372

A home owner from USA says:
I need to replace both right and left operators for caradco casement window. Prt number showing is 40372. Do u have these? I would need to replace all components....cranks and covers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please take a few pictures of the parts in question and upload them here for us to see. Please make sure your parts are fully removed from the window before you take your pictures, as well, or at least make it so that we can see as much of the hardware as possible. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
I'm handicapped so these two photos are about the best I can
provide for now. The outside long arm is about 9" long.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you, this is perfect. Check out our 39-031 and 39-032 operators and see how well they match your own hardware.
A quick learner says:
The only problem I have is that the long
Arm might be too long. Is there a shorter
length? Also...can I return them if they are
too long?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm not sure if they make this with a shorter "long" arm. What is the length of your arm, exactly? Make sure to adjust the arm so that it looks like how our 39-031 and 39-032 look, for the most accurate measurement. Then measure from the tip of the arm to the center of the middle hole in the base.

See our Return Policy for more information regarding returning parts.
A quick learner says:
Ok let me see if I can get it our this weekend.
I'll get back to u nxt week. Thanks
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.