caradco mechanism

A handy person from Rockton, IL says:
I have a caradco window. See attached photos. The dimensions on mine match your #39-028 and the one I need that is broken is a match for your #39-028. main photo with the crank spline on the left of the housing.

On your other photo you have on your site for the #39-028 it is actually for a right hand located crank. questions -

1. is your #39-028 crank spline on the left of the housing with the arm extending to yhe right as you look at it from inside the window?

2. Do you have this operator in stock?

3. Do you have the right hand version also and if so what is your stock number? I see a number 39-028E elipse in white that you have in both the right and left hand versions. Since I have painted my window frame white, I would like to use these instead of the #39-028 if possible.

4. Will the #39-028E fit exactly in place of the dark breonze #30-028? can I call you about this?

Thanks.
Gil
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 39-028E is the newer version of the 39-028, which has a limited supply and is no longer made. For the opposite hand side, see our 39-027E.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.