SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

caradco window repair

A quick learner from Iowa says:
There is an arm that connects to the window frame on one end ,and is fastened to the bottom of my caradco casement sash on the other. (below the track) That part has rusted. (Half Basement installation.) I am not sure what to call this arm. It is shaped like a "T" where the top of the "t" connects to the bottom of the window. Can you help me name this item so I can find it on your site.

I looked at "sash connector" but the item pictured is an "L" shaped bracket. Right idea, just not quite the same. Perhaps that is the new design for the part I am seeking.

Terry

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
First, take a look at our Replacement Window Operator Accessories section. You may find the part you need here. However, if you cannot locate the proper hardware on our site, you can post a photo and dimensions of your current product. We will be glad to help you find a replacement.
A quick learner from Iowa says:
The actual Window is hinged on the left when I am standing on the inside. This is another window with the part in tact. Thanks

Terry

window hinge
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the 36-013-10 2-Bar Hinge Set, 10" SS. You may also need one of the 39-516 Stud Bracket, Left Handed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)